Lexie Mulkey Poems
- Drip Drop Drip Drop Oh, why do you not stop? You keep on ...
- Running Im my mind it feels as though I am running, running ...
- Standing Firm Why am I convicted on the holy grounds But in ...
- I Shall Become Sunshine I fade into the shadows. Unnoticed ...
- I Am One With You I become one with you. You no human. You...
- You The Friend; You The Enemy I call you my friend, but ...
- The Joyfulness Of Dis-Pare Am I alone in this world full of ...
She was born in Forthood, Texas in 1997. She started writing when she was very young around the age of 12. She says the source of her poems are from her 5th grade. During that year, she moved to Hattiesburge, Mississippi. Lexie says that year she didn't feel well loved or appreciated, so depression came and took a toll. The poem 'Suicide Smile' is a display of what depression can do. Even ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lexie Mulkey
Drip Drop Drip Drop
Oh, why do you not stop?
You keep on and on with your drip drop.
You make me miserable with your beat.
It's like I'll never stop this dispare.
This rain that comes from me
Keeps slaming into you, my notepad.
Clouds swirl and swirl all over you
With gray dispare, my notepad.
Oh, you never are a cloudless sky
Only gray miserableness, no sunshine.
The sadness that comes from me keeps slaming into you, my notepad.
Drip Drop Drip Drop to you
My cloudy gray notepad.