Lilly Emery Poems
- A Black Rose Is What He Given ... A Black Rose is what he ...
- If Only I Can See You At The E... -new-
- I Can See It In Your Eyes I can see it in your eyes You are ...
- A Note Next To My Door I found a note next to my door As I ...
- Longing Longing Can the heart compute the desire's it ...
- Meadows Of Time Love always find away But then the wind ...
- Shining Star What a night with an endless sight A star that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
When you love someone set it freeLilly Emery
and if it comes back to you it was already yours
If you love someone keep it new as when you first fallen
in love, never try to change the one t...
A Black Rose Is What He Given Me
A Black Rose is what he given me
When darkness becomes the glory of a Black Rose
When gone is gone and darkness holds on
When a Black Rose holds all the game of fame
A Black Rose, is what he handed me
Glistening in the night rain, hold on to pain
A sign, a symbol, of his darkness
An insignia of loss, from heaven above
It’s the Flower of Darkness
the old kiss of death
Lying in wait of September
The old velvet moon shines on dime
You cold see in Dark Angels eyes the hurt of his own lies
In his hand he holds a Black Rose
the possession of what he ...