Linda May Fox
Linda May Fox Poems
- Darkness And Light The darkness of the night And the burning...
- A Rivers Journey As I gaze at the swaying branches Covering ...
- Our Divine Friend The inspiration of my heart To move a ...
- A Picture Of Autumn As I wander through the carpet of ...
- From Old To New! As a bright sky with unseen sunshine Shines...
- A Reflection Of The Heart Of G... To hold a life so tight in ...
- A Shadow In A Festival As the sun goes down and the lights ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda May Fox
Darkness And Light
The darkness of the night
And the burning light in sight,
The stillness of silence
The darkness and loneliness.
A whisper of the world to come
Where day and night cross as one,
A glimmer of light
And a brush of the night.
Silence is a sound
Where living souls
Dressed in cloaks of darkness
Travel through the midnight hours
And hide away in the morning mist,
Giving way to the flame
That radiates with such warmth,
As the souls return to the light.
Day and night,
Dark and light,
All are one,
As the whisper ...