Linda May Fox
Linda May Fox Poems
- A Rivers Journey As I gaze at the swaying branches Covering ...
- Darkness And Light The darkness of the night And the burning...
- Searching A man of time gone by, stood alone So much ...
- A Shadow In A Festival As the sun goes down and the lights ...
- Reflections On Connections Look within, without, beyond and ...
- A Picture Of Autumn As I wander through the carpet of ...
- More Than A Story Life is full of stories! Pictures tell ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda May Fox
A Rivers Journey
As I gaze at the swaying branches
Covering shadows hovering in trickling light,
I feel the breeze that enfolds, then leaves,
Like the echo of a silent whisper, as it takes flight!
The freshness of the spring
Renews my whole being
As it sprinkles down to meet the flow,
Which makes its journey below!
Making my way along the stoney trail
As for a while, together we travel,
I wonder at its destination
Whilst I journey to my own!