Linda Racaniello (1966 / florida)
A childless woman and without a man... but I got talent and wisdom that allows me to understand. I'm bigger than most, round in the tummy - gastric bypass is off. I got caught with narcotics - I am an addict and right now facing some time in prison or rehab or both.
hobbies: writing, reading historical fiction, gardening. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 5 More Troops Died In Afganistan On Sund...
- A Baby Just Like You
- A Garden Just For You
- Another Addict Goes To Prison
- As Love Dies
- As Time Goes By
- Born Fat
- Busted Yet Again
- Can't Wait To See Him In Hell
- CRACK ADDICTION
- Don't Let Them Demons Return
- Facing Prison Again (taking off from Bor...
- Food For Thought (Amusing Poem)
- For My Foster Sister (about growing up w...