lindsay birch Poems
- Alonely Suicide by the railway lines she sits with no-one ...
- Suicide 3 suicide suicide in my mind suicide suicide your ...
- When In Life when in life we're by ourselves we begin to ...
- Suicide 2 i just cant wait, til its my turn to die i hope...
- Suicide 1 sometimes i feel like crying sometimes i wish i ...
- Trust in the world in which we live who do you think you can...
- Suicide if i was dead, no hurt can i cause to anyone but ...
im currently 22. i work with elderly people with dementia and i find poetry away of escaping most of the poems in which i write are about my feelings, i dont act upon them but writes it down instead. i hope you all enjoying reading them, i know some of them aint much good but i am gettin der and slowly improving my poem writing skills. i would also appreciate any feedback on my poems and on the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lindsay birch
by the railway lines she sits
with no-one but herself
slowly and deeply across her arms
with a sharpner blade she cuts
no-one around to see her pain
she suffers all alone
as the train approches she stands up
walking on the tracks
the driver acting quickly
slams upon his brakes
the train coming to a halt
stopping before her face
she didnt move
but stared at it
for she wanted to die
the driver now in distress
when asked the reason why
only one answer did she give
'i dont want to live no more
i really want to ...