Liz Annson Poems
- Beautiful Beauty is within your eyes Not hair; so fair like ...
- Arctic Song The days get older The shadows colder The ...
- Dream Forest This is rather long, sorry. It is an extremely ...
- Light Rain Today's been bad The rain fell in ...
- Hierophant Words are floating flitting Through the convex of...
- Homeless Angel I felt the wings of an angel I felt them ...
- End Today in the end of all things It is time for ...
Expression, the words of a song/ Beating out my heart/ Showing things best remaining hidden/ So only strangers can view.
I am also on Quizilla.... this0is0all more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liz Annson
Beauty is within your eyes
Not hair; so fair like summer fire
But within the eyes,
An ashen blue
So bright they burn to her from you
Beauty is within your walk
Not shape; nor cape of velvet dew
But within your walk,
Your sway from sides
Though people say your gait is wide
Beauty is within your thoughts
Not your colour; another has the same
But within your thoughts,
Your silver liquid mind like mine,
Though people say your gait is wide,
Though people only mind your colour,
Though people want your hair to smother,
Beauty is ...