Louis Marvin Poems
- Tanks For The Memories tank you, tank you, tank you we told ...
- Got A Chinese Mom? watch out! ! ! ! Tiger mom will pounce ...
- Me Swims The Choppy Waters Of ...
- Champions And Memories Like I have with my folks she is ...
- Daughter's Day let me strip the technology, the wants, the ...
Published in Madswirl, Beatdom, Red Fez,
Westward Quarterly, Blackheart, CHA,
Nothing. No One. Nowhere., Occupy Poetry, Youtube,
Mask/Decanto, Aquillrelle, Carcinogenic Poetry,
Best Poems, Open MIC, Helium, Write On! ! ,
Whispers of Poetry, Digital Verse more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louis Marvin
Tanks For The Memories
tank you, tank you, tank you
we told the fish, those wonderful fish
those little tropical fish, that could reboot our dreary days
we could imagine their little fish politics and why one was chased
the tail nippers, the food stealers, the baby filled fish mothers
what wonderful memories I have of the fish tanks of yesterday
and today, now that my child has befriended the fish
relax, techno man, relax
and just rest with the fishes