Love Hurts Poems
- I Will Wait Forever You say there’s nothing I can do You say...
- To The One I Love And if eternity is the time I must ...
- Over For Now We cannot hold on to our love much longer For ...
- Rescue Me i cant forget the feeling of being whole. i lost ...
- I Would Rather Have You If I could have the world I wouldn’t...
I write out of love for a special girl who holds a special spot in my heart. We are not together anymore, but as you can see through my poems I am longing to get back together. And perhaps someday we will, but for now I can just write to the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Will Wait Forever
You say there’s nothing I can do
You say that friends is all we’ll ever be
But girl, if you just take my hand
And trust in me
I will take you to a faraway place
Somewhere you’ve never been
I will wait forever.
And if that day never comes
My life will not be a waste
Because I can say
That I waited all my life
For the one I love.