Lucia Domingos Fula
Lucia Domingos Fula Poems
- When Things Go Wrong When things go wrong and you think ...
- At Times I Wish…… At times I wish, I could just run and never...
- Mummy I Love You Mother you have been my rock since I was a ...
- My Identity Look at me, Tell me what you see
- You Are My Candle You are my candle, my love! You are ...
- Peace Peace is not the imperfection -finder of the world....
- Especially Made For You
Hi there, My real name is Lucia Fula but I prefer the name Luzia i say this because I was name after My Late Grandma luzia.I'm 16 years old and I love writing poems in my spare time. I also love singing and acting and dancing especially.I also love reading and beatboxing. I'm hyper, crazy, shy, quiet a lot, sometimes loud, soft and sometimes very hard.i'm very emotional ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When Things Go Wrong
When things go wrong
and you think your beaten, you are.
If you like to win but think you can't,
It's almost a cinch you won't.
But if you change the way you think
and try to do what you always aimed for, you can.
For it is there inside you
All of the potential you need
To be whatever you want to be;
and all of the energy
To do whatever you want to do.Even though at times it may seem too
difficult to continue, but still hold on to your dream.
Just take life one step at a time
and continue working towards your dreams and within a blink of an ...