luciana isabelle Poems
- We Need To Change The wind is shaking the window breeze ...
- Open Your Eyes Open your eyes To see the world To see the ...
- My Days For the lovely days Fulled with lots of ...
- Wonderful Days Those memories I can't tend to forget ...
- I Wonder.... Day by day I watch the same views The sunrise ...
- Stay Alive Just a little bit more please stay by my side I ...
- Happiness Or Madness? Little by little I get to know ...
writing make me feel
and i became more like Myself when i'm writing
it helps me release all those frustration studying, and make me smile at last...
i wrote when i feel sick of those difficulties in my life...
and when i enjoy those enjoyable moments too... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about luciana isabelle
We Need To Change
The wind is shaking the window
breeze smoothly through my skin
i look at the sky
and the star was twinkling beautifully
it shines in the darkness very perfectly
can we be like it?
when the moment came
we both will be apart
searching our dreams
perhaps are a stranger one day
you and me
both of us have different path in life
the path that we will need to choose
what path is it?
things are unique...
but humans are more than unique....
saying that they learn from mistakes
was totally a hypocrite!
keep feeling regret
wanna do ...