Biography of Lyudmila Purgina
I'm from Russia Urals.
You could see my russian poems and translations on the russian site
- I.Tsaryov, Between Black And White - Tra... -new-
- A.Fet, A Butterfly - Translation(Rus.) -new-
- A.Blok, Not After That... - Translation(... -new-
- A.Blok, And The Hour Hand... - Translati... -new-
- A.Blok, The Old Roses... - Translation(R... -new-
- A.Blok, And Again You Long For... - Tran... -new-
- F.Tyutchev, When There's A Heavy Burden.... -new-
- V.Tushnova, And We Should Be... - Transl... -new-
- L.Kostenko, The Dawn Was Spelled... - Tr... -new-
- L.Kostenko, And It's Not Me... - Transla... -new-
- L.Kostenko, And Light Will Say... - Tran... -new-
- A.Blok, I Was Not Calling You... - Trans... -new-
- A.Blok, With Sorrow, With Tears... - Tra... -new-
- A.Blok, Fall Down, The Curtain... - Tran... -new-
Lyudmila Purgina Poems
I Am Reading And Reading...
I am reading and reading and reading, I am searching for truth in the words... They are different: some of them chilling, Some are pretty, the other are cold.
A.Pushkin, Winter Morning - Translation ...
It's frost and sun; the day is fine! You still are drowsing, my friend - But, dear Beauty, it is time To wake up, and your eyes unveil
S.Yesenin, A Letter To Woman - Translati...
By Sergei Yesenin Thee'd recollect, Thee'd recollect this surely,
O.Mandelstam, Leningrad - Translation (R...
Leningrad by Osip Mandelstam I've returned to my town, my native, to tears,
N.Zabolotsky, The Unbeautiful Girl - Tra...
The unbeautiful girl by Nikolai Zabolotzky Among the other playing children she
A.Pushkin, Winter Evening - Translation ...
With a darkness blizzard covers All the sky and circles in whirls, As a beast it hardly groans, As a baby - cries in turn,
V.Mayakovsky, Lilichka! - Translation (R...
The smoke of sigarettes has emptied the air. The room - takes my head to the circling hell. Remember - behind this window for the first time, excited I was stroking fervently your hands.
K.Simonov, Wait For Me - Translation (Ru...
by Konstantin Simonov Wait for me and I'll return, Only please, do wait.
S.Yesenin, You Don'T Love Me... - Transl...
You don't love me, and at least, don't care... Am I beautiful a little, dear girl? You're, without looking straight in my face, Going faint, just putting hand on shoulder.
A.Pushkin, Ruslan And Lyudmila. Prologue...
There is the oak-tree in Lukomorye; A golden chain is twisted over it: And day and night a skilfull cat is going So constantly round the tree;
A.Blok, Autumn Dances - Translation (Rus...
By Alexander Alexandrovich Blok translated from russian To excite me again and again -
A.Akhmatova, Please, My Letter, Oh Dear....
Please, my letter, oh dear, don't crumple. Friend, please read it at whole till end. I'm tired to be the unknown one, To be alien one on your way.
A.Delvig, Nightingale Mine - The Romance...
By Anton Delvig * he was the good friend of A.Pushkin Nightingale mine, a nightingale. Vociferous nightingale.
M.Gorky, The Song About A Stormy Petrel ...
The song about a stormy petrel By Maxim Gorky
The ink is black
For purposes of scheme,
That World reflects,
At least - the only dream,
That says for me
By shadows of command
How I should swim
In a vast and stormy ocean