M.D Dinesh Nair
Biography of M.D Dinesh Nair
*LECTURER IN ENGLISH IN VIJAYAWADA, INDIA*
..Living a few life of my choice
......Conditioned by those who are dear to me.
........Writing poems for a cause at times
..........Inspired by things past and present.
..Atheistic and articulating,
.....Pessimistic but pondering,
........Short tempered, sensitive and
..........Wrapped in a frame not very strong.
..Bereaved of mother since 3rd year,
......Bereaved of father since April 2012,
.........Employed as a Lecturer in English and
............Married and obsessed with a daughter.
Please join my Facebook Group named INDIA LIBERATION FORUM by visiting www.facebook/indialiberationforum to
M.D Dinesh Nair's Works:
A FEW SELECT POEMS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO DEAR POEM HUNTER FRIEN...
- THIS WINTER TOO IS NO DIFFERENT
- HOW TO HONOUR OUR POETHOOD?
- THE TALE OF DEPARTURE RETOLD
- ON THIS TEACHERS` DAY I SALUTE YOU MY ST...
- NAMUKKORU ONAM KOODI - YET ANOTHER ONAM...
- IF GOD EVER OFFERS TO BEFRIEND ME*...
- A CAMEL
- THE SCARE
- ON THIS FRIENDSHIP DAY I THANK YOU ALL.....
- ON THIS SEPTEMBER 21
- KISS OF LOVE
- I WANT MY YESTERDAYS BACK
- AN ODE TO MR NARENDRA MODI, THE 15TH IND...
Did you read them?
A REELING FOR ALL
My students reel under the burden of new knowledge!
Whereas I stuff their minds with my old fables.
I read out a verse of Auden or Tagore
And begin to think of a great poet remembered.
But my students continue to reel under the Sun
Of new opportunities in the next phase of theirs.
My students of past are now in tens of thousands
Making dollars in the land of the kangaroos below the Indian Ocean