M Gordon Meier
M Gordon Meier Poems
- Wild Eyes Let me penguin you a pebble And poem you a porch ...
- 2 I'm having an #existentialmeltdown, irony implied, pun ...
- Postmodernspeak I am issuing a postmodern offensive on the ...
- 22 You make about as much sense to me as lemon head choir, ...
- 12 Last night my eyes
- 16 If my heart *could* thirst and words *could* quench
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M Gordon Meier
I'm having an #existentialmeltdown, irony implied, pun intended
A concentration on alienation and that's a fact, whether it matters or not, based on the calculated casualties of Sartre and Camus
They focused on the death of others and flipped to new meaning the meaning of life and all it's intricacies
Not to rant, whether it matters or not, but by and by I've watched time fly and I'm not quite done
Not quite finished
Not quite, not quite, not quiet because I've got
lines to lay and verses to spill
rhymes to ...