M.J. Dura Poems
- Mars Doesn'T Have The Monroe D... The lions on Mars, ...
- Our City Transparent Up... And down... Black... Blue...
- Guttermind in shower with love down back water does ...
- My Dream Of Birds Bird of prey, where are you going? To the...
- Water Crest Cursive The man stood at the edge of sea, ...
- Obscured By Branches It's where you want to be. Holding ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.J. Dura
Mars Doesn'T Have The Monroe Doctrine
The lions on Mars,
Are bigger than ours.
Their skies are blue,
But ours are too.
Yes, inverted world it is you who wakes me.
It is you who make us walk languidly down halls,
Filled with doors not meant for opening.
You strum our guitars,
And you speak the words of homeless;
Begging money for a handjob on the corner of Third and Elm.
The science ones were right, Mother, did you hear?
It was the evolution of prayer that created me.
The hitchhikers of Venice were the first to notice.
No one likes a sunset anymore.
The stars by Mars,