Maanasa Bhaskar Poems
- The Himalayas Oh! ! ! you queen of snow the sky kisses your ...
- In Good Hands.. In the hands of a gifted teacher A ...
- We May Be A Hundred Miles Apar...
- Atom Atom! ! ! Atom, Atom, they call me, only me, they ...
- You Are My Sunshine! You are my sunshine My only sunshine
- Friends Forever! ! ! The friendship we have is so rare to ...
- The Light Of Million Mornings I couldn't see the sunshine ...
I’m from a land were
horns of the vehicles
are heard louder than that of man…! ! !
People of my town are like the
working day & night! ! ! !
People of my place are those who,
are affixed to their culture..
Having heart, that weighs a ton of cotton
bales in water..! ! !
Here i am to spread my thoughts, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maanasa Bhaskar
Oh! ! ! you queen of snow
the sky kisses your forehead.
You do not admit that you are old.
You are yound at the midst of day & night,
You are named the young fold mountain
You carry the pride India to the sky,
Snow covers you with the cap of honour wich,
influences the illuminating sun.
You roof of the earth, stand there with
a beloved force of enchanting white.
The brooks & streams flowing at your foothills
emerge as a Tarai and disappear as Babar.
Your streams are the flowing mirrors.
The clouds swing as a excesive pendulum,
TICK TOCK! !...