Madison Farley Poems
- (untitled) I've started something I cannot stop I have ...
- Mental Case The voices... The ones in my head Make me wish ...
- My Inanimate Best Friend You're always there for me When I'm...
- Why? The color, A bright alluring red It’s all over the ...
- Dizzy I lie in my bed Dizzy in my head This cool sensation ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A bright alluring red
It’s all over the sheets of my bed
I stare down with a look of pure satisfaction
Amazed with my acts of bodily mutilation
My mother in total disbelief
Notices as I grow nervous
She asks why? Why? Why?
When I tried to reply
Something inside me began to die
She thought I was happy
She thought I was content
She felt I was fine in my head
Little did she know all I was feeling
Was the want to be dead
Mentally spun out of control
I too begin to cry
And wonder why? Why? Why?
Why is it I feel hated?