Mae AC. Poems
- A World We Appreciate (I did not select song, and won't let ...
- Possibly, 'The Calm Before The... Just a noted ...
- Sometimes, 'Even Monkeys Fall ...
- Phew heavy bottom-line this week, two souls greet in peace
- Frost Over The Trans-Canada
- 'Drop In The Bucket' Splash of self-sacrifice from the first...
- 'The 'Cat's Meow' Sometimes, motivations are like hairballs, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mae AC.
A World We Appreciate
(I did not select song, and won't let me delete btw)
I was inspired once,
Just to try to understand her,
what she knew, or didn't know
Then I was inspired to try to teach her to communicate,
following her guide
and she guided me.
I came to know in the winter,
(as I watched her little fingers
lifting sheets of ice along the shore,
the cold, moist, river on her tongue,)
that she thirsts for a world that will fascinate her, like all children do.