Biography of Mahfooz Ali
This is my poem forum. Umm……. just to warn you ahead of time a lot of things I write on here are really loving and sometimes depressing too. I just write about things when I get a sudden urge and usually it’s when I am depressed but happy too. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy my poems and feel free to comment and email me at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with any comments about my poetry.
To start, Click on my 'Poems' to read.
I am Post Graduated (M.Com) from the University of Gorakhpur, INDIA, in Economic Administration. I do also have a Master's degree(M.A.) in Economics from the Dr. Ram manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad, INDIA and Post Graduate Diploma In Journalism & Mass Communication from Indira Gandhi National Open University (I.G.N.O.U.) INDIA. I am very fond of writing Poems; short stories; Articles; and Haiku poems. I am also a winner of an award of INTERNATIONAL POET OF THE YEAR SILVER MERIT BOWL AWARD from the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF POETS, U.S.A. AND EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from the INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETS' U.S.A.from the hands of former PULITZER PRIZE winner W.D. SNODGRASS. At presently I am working as a lecturer in the University Of Lucknow, LUCKNOW, INDIA. I am a regular contributor of essays; poems; articles; short stories and letters in almost all dailies of INDIA.
Mahfooz Ali's Works:
1. Eternal Portraits
2. Hindi poems and short stories in Dainik Jagran and Kadambini.
3. Published English poems in the Daily ' THE
4. Published Article on Economic Reforms in
COMPETITION SUCCESS REVIEW MAGAZINE, INDIA.
7. Published many stories and poems in almost all
literary magazines of INDIA in Hindi and English.
8. Published Collection of poems in Hindi 'Sookhi baarish' (Dry Rain) .
- I love my family so much.
- Thank You, Father
- I still need a mother
- ..My true love..
- font color='black'bOpen them
- font color='black'bBecause I knew
- *********I still clamber after you.........
- Winter time is for me.
- font color='brown'bA prayer today
- font color='black'bAm I In Love again? M...
- font color='black'bWhy I am writing this...
- font color='black'bMy share
- Sweet Memories
- font color='blue'bBlue stands for_______...
Oh mother, I am so weary; can you not
gather me in your arms and never let
me go. Oh mother, my arms are outstretched
in supplication, in supplication
for your embrace; but you are never here,
never near. I beseech you to hear my
voice crying; crying out for you; mother,
mother, mother, mother, mother.