Maitali Verma Poems
- O! That Journey, Our Journey! That Journey, Thine and mine, ...
- A Dedication Every footprint of mine, found beside, one of ...
- To Be Is To 'Be' To be is to ‘Be’ Pain conceals in truth ...
- When You Know ‘yourself'…. You...
- ...Azures My 'Being' ‘Wonder’ whirls resting my fatigues, ...
- On The Threshold Of 2k I, as I stood On the threshold of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maitali Verma
O! That Journey, Our Journey!
That Journey, Thine and mine,
in the starry nights
through the silver lines.
Swiftly Thou slid Thy hand into mine,
Led Thy little one
From Thy Heavenly Abode.
Thou wisheth to drench my heart
with love Below.
I, Thy little one, with
moist eyes and pouted lips,
was doleful to leave Thee.
After a while, I found myself
under a caressing hand,
on the loving lap.
I ope my eyes and tears found their way
in search of Thee.
Though Thou were not seen again,
I knew Thou ...