maitreyee joshi Poems
- Soul Mate You met me as a castle Lighted and ...
- #silence Last time we met I spoke my heart out I laid my ...
- ! ! ! ! ! ! Laws Of Nature! ! ...
- ! ! The Temple Bells And Meera... Conscience, A child, ...
- #candle Lights Over candle lights Dim, diffuse yet ...
- ! ! ! Attitude! ! ! Attitude, That of a tree that ...
- ! ! ! ! ! A Loving Thought! ! ... Love makes you chase ...
Maitreyee Joshi is a Doctor by profession and a practicing eye specialist. She is an avid reader and writes poetry to express herself and as a hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maitreyee joshi
You met me as a castle
Lighted and adorned
Welcoming and inviting
In its open arms
To search for a mystery, ancient
In every corner of the edifice
You met me as a poem
Embellished with words
That urged me to ransack deep
And feel the essence
Of its soul
You are the one I lost
I do not recall
In which previous births
A broken piece of me
That I desperately searched
For years, countless
You met me as a mirror
On the wall
That tells me, every time I look
That I am the fairest of them all.