Malaya Roses Poems
- A Foolish Step Bright moon was here, Before a sandy lies ...
- A Pure Love The songs are calling Heavenly seduction The ...
- Fly, My Kite Fly high my kite Taste the air Touch the ...
- The Fool In Lust Are you blind or eyes were gone In lust or...
- Death Of My Aunt Feel me in this fire of tears Nothing ...
- Death Write to the wall Living death Could be here with ...
- Goodbye Port Of Sadness! Why am I here? Standing still At ...
I was born in a mixed parentage family.
I have to learn and live with 4 different culture, custom, language, color and perspective at the same time.
Advocating kindness to all with no prejudice is my aim.
Freedom with justice is more valuable with the affirmative modesty and wisdom.
Living my live with passion and compassion
I’m nothing more than a servant of humanity.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Foolish Step
Bright moon was here,
Before a sandy lies
After the lips of hatred
Anticipation was kneading hard
Prejudice on dice
Gamble of jealousy
Might be a finale
We lost everything
Mislaid the same moon
After the dusk
Nothingness is due
Resentment was more
Entranced by greed,
Foolish step is always taken.
© All Rights Reserved