Mandy Lee Poems
- True Strength, Finding Yoursel... Failing doesn't make you a ...
- Victory But A Veil Of Lies, Tr...
- School Hierarchy Like the harsh wind's howling on a lonely ...
- Hair, Oh Really? They say that hair is beautiful, they say ...
- What Is Identity? Identity is not a given; it is a song; it...
- Black And White And The Grey I...
- On The Edge
My name is not Mandy Lee, but for anonymity purposes, it will suffice. The poems I have here are poems and pieces of writing that span my short existence. I don’t profess to be very old. I’m nineteen this year for the record. If there’s anything that poetry has taught me, aside from cliché-ly learning to appreciate who I am(poetry is hard to get out of your bloodstream) , it is the certainty in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandy Lee
True Strength, Finding Yourself
Failing doesn't make you a failure,
it only makes you stronger.
Don't listen to their hateful words,
For they see the truth no longer.
They're just jealous you see,
they've got no hidden talents to set free.
'Cause in this world, life's too short
to not be who you want to be.