Mandy Lee (Singapore)
My name is not Mandy Lee, but for anonymity purposes, it will suffice. The poems I have here are poems and pieces of writing that span my short existence. I don’t profess to be very old. I’m nineteen this year for the record. If there’s anything that poetry has taught me, aside from cliché-ly learning to appreciate who I am(poetry is hard to get out of your bloodstream) , it is the certainty in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A pink sky gone grey.
- Always meanness. Why?
- Are we allowed to be human too?
- Be still, but be in vigour.
- Black and White and the Grey in between.
- Breaking Free
- Broken Feathered Bird
- Carpenter's room.
- Carry on, carry on, though your burdens ...
- Childhood Memories
- Crumble that foothold, be rid of those t...
- Crystal Roses