Biography of Margaret Kollmer
Have been writing ever since I discovered the fascination of words. Most of what I write falls into the poetry genre - perhaps mostly in humorous vein. I love satire but have to tame my spirit or I'd get shot, banished to a strange island or maybe even be scowled at.
Margaret Kollmer's Works:
Numerous magazine articles, poems, book reviews, etc.
To Make a Mocking Word Sing and get published!
Letters to Les - An encounter with grief.
11 South African Folk Tales in 11 Official Languages
Contributed to a humour column for over 15 years - writing limericks, parodies and sometimes some horrific little tales about Mary and her little lamb. Wonderful practice for all forms of writing!
- And Jesus Wept
- A Crabby Old Woman!
- Butterfly Friend
- All Shades of Brown
- Daily Bread
- Limericks of South African Towns and Pla...
- Je t'aime by Paul Eluard
- The Judas Tree by Rosemary D.
- Came Winter Sadly
- My Little Feet (for my little granddaugh...
- At the Start of the War in Iraq
- Foreign Phrases Made Better
- Angel of God.....
- Ntwa Dumela - The Lion Who Greets with F...