Mariam Taufeeq Poems
- A Doctor's Story- Into The Unk... Every step on this dreary ...
- A Glimpse Into Me. (The Story ...
- A Thousand Miles Away The crickets indulge in nocturnal ...
- Childish Fancies- The Coming The drops of dew like little ...
- Curses Don't ever look at me, Avert your eyes, stare away, ...
- A Set Of Verses ON PESSIMISM Riding my streamlined horse ...
- Black But Beautiful I saw her walking up the path. Up the ...
Hi! I'm Mariam Taufeeq! I'm in the ninth grade. I've always hoped to venture out into the deeps of this world and tread on those paths nobody has ever walked on before; to create my own path and weave an intricate web of my thoughts, keeping it safe in a jar, all penned down..... Poetry's always been a sort of passion to me, although I'm nothing but an amateur to it! I love to bring my feelings to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariam Taufeeq
A Glimpse Into Me. (The Story Of A Desperado.)
The sky is calling
The march of battle reigns
And the clouds are shot with red
While I stand
I am caught, in a tangled web
And I hark, like a bell
But never succeeding in laughter
For the world around
Is a decaying corpse.
And I stand,
That mad look in my eyes,
That gleam of despair.
That cloud of confess.
I can not believe.
I can not see what I see.
I can see flame
I can see pain, and close my eyes
And I can see that it is coming.
The night approaches not on...