Marisa Eutsler Poems
- Broken Butterfly She once flew through the sky Soared past ...
- The Rain Dance The rain has come, my dear, from light falls...
- The Song Of A Prisoned Girl The song of a prisoned ...
- Goodbye I lay in my bed windows cracked and shattered they ...
- Where Im From Where I’m from is a place full of wonder and ...
- Message To The Memory Broken and limp as you drag me into the...
- Doing Whats Rightfully Wrong They talked of Bravery and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She once flew through the sky
Soared past the big bright sun
Never thought of how she might die
All until she decided she was done.
Her colors were so bold and shining
Kept at a steady pace
Her wings neat with a silver lining
The sorrow now shows on her face.
Every wakening day
She was dining by the creek
Now she don’t know what to say
Her lost happiness she wishes to seek.
Now she lays all day and morns
Can’t get off the ground
She sighs feeling very forlorn
Her head pounding with every sound.
Wipe away your tears
Get down ...