Biography of Mark Heathcote
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes…
- In that unlikelihood -new-
- Read all the narratives -new-
- A cold validation -new-
- Lost in the moment -new-
- Every valley shall be exalted -new-
- Radiant golden tulips -new-
- A rose of some graces -new-
- Traits abase -new-
- A song delicate as scented air -new-
- A hornet on the wing -new-
- Two poems of two line poems -new-
- Naval encounters… -new-
- Catch me if you can -new-
- Crow Creek -new-
- River Street Urchins
- The wedding cake couple
- poverty is a gift
- Forever autumn
- A Flower Cut From Desire
- A father’s love for a teenage son
- Love without sex - sex without love
- An old grey banana leaf
- Hey Misty
- Love it isn't a unity of souls
- Birds of the air -new-
- See if I care
- A Dripping Faucet Tap
Pale white beauty
Soft as the moonlight, glinting
Through a veil of silken snow
Your pale white beauty, maudlin?
My hearts beat speaking in overflow…
You with your dark hair roving?
Oh ivory shouldered, queen
There where the barn owl, sleeping?
So quietly calm and serene
There where the raven is feeding?