Mark Heathcote [none] (22/03/66 / Manchester)
Biography of Mark Heathcote
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes…
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Mark Heathcote; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- The Stars Are Burgeoning Red and Gold -new-
- Snow-kisses pine needle -new-
- Meditation on a snail… -new-
- I and You Were Both Together Saved -new-
- What Have I Done! -new-
- Porous to ultraviolet light -new-
- I’m turned inside out -new-
- Jesus I need a carpenter like you
- Like a book never read
- If I
- Confucius (acrostic) II
- Confucius (acrostic)
- A rare fallen petal spoons
- Two over lapping uncivilized sheets of i...
- A Backwards Look In The Mirror
- A beggar’s bowl bonanza
- A bitter focus in the wind tonight
- A Bitter Froth Travels On A Night Wave
- A Bout Of Bronchitis!
- A bridge of joy
- A Broche Of Butterflies
- A Bullet or A Rocking Chair
- A candle flame
- A Candle Flames Tapper
- A child’s leverage
- A Common Brother
- A Copious Amount Of Love
People who read Mark Heathcote also read
Pellucid blue-eyes, whoever told you to-be-wise
whoever told you; you could dream, beyond the
Moon-lit, monolithic, midnight-skies.
Drink the midnight curtain of sleep
into the waking hours…
Where dreams can sublimely creep
Around; like a carnivorous green-flower
like a sun-spider sunning on a rock
like a worm in the pippin of an eye