Mark Normand Poems
- I'M Happy Go away my pain and sorrow. If you must come back ...
- Her Love Is Dead Love is blind; but still we see the lying, ...
- The Last Goodbye Look at me, please don't cry my darling; ...
- Waiting I'm here at the front of the back of the line, I ...
- Lost It I don't know what to do today it seems my life is ...
- Cold When I wake up cold and empty. After all the good ...
- Who Believes Me? Words spoken softly from the heart filled ...
Writing is what I do to keep myself sane while life goes on around me. I never would have imagined that I might enjoy writing poems.I have only just recently started to write. Almost everything I have written I have done in the last 5 years or so I guess.I know writing really takes a lot of negative emotion away from me that I used to bottle up inside.It isn't healthy to the hold bad experiences ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Normand
Go away my pain and sorrow.
If you must come back tomorrow.
Today I need to think of something
I know the blue skies will all
The happy days all have to fade away.
Until all the darkness gets washed
away with springs new rain.
And the good times will come around
once more again.
Until then please let me do with
out the pain.