Markelov Vladimir Poems
- Is Night Gentle? Night closes doors forever Night cures my ...
- Autumn In Russia. The wood seems to be tired. Preparation of...
- Return. Desert all in blossom in September - - I‘ll not meet...
- After The Flood. Limerick. Snow has covered all primeval ...
- Simple Formulas Of Happiness. BIRTH … … … … … … …open your ...
- Sleeplessness. I’m very, very tired: Helped the Moon to eat...
- There Is A Love… There is a Love that lives in us and never ...
V. Markelov, DM - the modern Russian poet was born 21-01-1958 in a small village near to Finland. His father, the military man, was the participant of Great War with Germany (1941-1945) . Now lives in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia.
The majority of poems are written in style of irony, grotesque, a joke, basically in Russian. Its known poem 'Helicopter' is written in style of neoacmeism, devoted to the destiny of the Russian families, lost their children in War with Afghanistan.
Recently it is keen by translations into Russian of the American and English poets (Robert Frost, Ezra Pound, Byron, Allen Ginsberg, Wallace Stevens, William Blake and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Markelov Vladimir
Is Night Gentle?
Night closes doors forever
Night cures my soul as a medicine
In Night should’nt be doubted ever
Night sense increases to everything
At Night you can shed your tears
At night we are flying to planets
At Night always deadens fears
At Night we are full of violence
At Night you will close embraces –
And Night this caress will cover
At Night you’ll remove your dresses
And God blesses you, my lover
In Night rises dizziness and passion
At Night you’re with itself alone
At Night - reign, you’re free in action
At Night nothing keeps in your soul