Marota Aphane Poems
- Afrika I Beat the drums fast Come all ...
- Ballard Of The Daffodils I cleared a patch of land Filled ...
- The Sun Rises To Rest Just when we wake up Hear the songs of...
- Whore Wars Miles and miles Away from me Down the ...
- All Day All day I wait my head Heavily Balanced
- Hope The dusk was dawning Her tender feed were weary Of ...
- You Blinded (Inspired by Quincy’s world) Come! Come ...
Research Officer at in Health Behaviour Research Unit (HBRU) at the University of Limpopo (Turfloop Campus) who published some of poem in both South African and international literary journals such as TurfWrite, Magic with words, Recreating through Poetry (which he co-edited) , VoicesNet Anthology of International Poetry and others. The poems in this site are from his unpublished collection 'The ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marota Aphane
Beat the drums fast
Come all you
Children of the besieged
Lets stump the ground hard
& raise the dust
Let the dead know
It means war
Flooding and feeding
With that barren poisonous
Lets ban the curser
Lest we parish.