Masha Marojevic Poems
- A Poem To A Great Man You were once a lawbreaker But ...
- Come To Me When you’re close to me You’ll feel the ...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter For as long as I live My heart will ...
- Oblivion I forgot how to love I forgot how to believe in ...
- Stargazing Here I sit, in this dark night Stars are my only ...
- The Best I have always dreamed of being number one I have ...
- Chris.... Chris.... Chris.... Your name is on my lips I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poem To A Great Man
You were once a lawbreaker
But remembered as a peacemaker
Among the greatest in history of worlds
You thought us love with your words
You said imagine peace and love
And so we did
You were as an angel sent from above
Even to the ones that don’t believe it
I saw devastation in peoples eyes
Once they realized you were up, in the skies
You opened your soul to the universe
It was your blessing, and perhaps a course
I saw the light of day
Thirteen years after you died
And even so, even that May
There was someone who cried
Who cried for ...