Masha Marojevic Poems
- Stargazing Here I sit, in this dark night Stars are my only ...
- First Love I found love for once in my life It turns out it ...
- Oblivion I forgot how to love I forgot how to believe in ...
- My Savior And Executioner You gave me life, you gave me ...
- Peace Can you remember long beaches and the sunset? Can you...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter For as long as I live My heart will ...
- A Poem To A Great Man You were once a lawbreaker But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Here I sit, in this dark night
Stars are my only sight
Wondering how can they be so amazing
I could lose myself in this look
Forget every rule from my book
Be free among the stars
Free of my lifes bars
My entire life is now in front of my eyes
It's simply melted among the skies
I wonder where did my life start
And where will it end
I feel it's falling apart
And why, I cannot comprehend
These stars make me feel free
Free as wind is among branches of a tree