Mathieu Hotte Poems
- The Hospital Hours of anxious, I tend to tire, face pending...
- A War A child is born, takes a breath, a heart beats a ...
- We, The Endower We stand on the soil of moral growth, we ...
- Fearing Ordinary In times of abstract givings, I worry I'll...
- Live With Agreements Today, the hours will watch the minutes...
- Fear A rising man gives his legs, to me.
- Brick Layer Menacing thoughts invade this good I thought I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mathieu Hotte
Menacing thoughts invade this good
I thought I was cured.
Guess I missed the double blink,
of deceptions, 'sure'
Pessimist gesture from television,
I thought I changed the channel.
Guess its karma paying a visit,
infecting my precious cable.
Concrete legs and gravel hands,
is this my true reflection?
Sanities chisel above my head,
brick layer bows laughing.
His mixture hidden, outside relief,
a close friend supplies him.
A friend that tends to all his needs,
brick layers defensive.
This house almost completed,
my will ...