Matt Mondschein Poems
- A Christmas Prayer God, please turn back, the hands of ...
- Ocean's Waves The waves wash along the shore My ...
- Melissa My Wife- The Greatest ... Not a word need be ...
- Alone You cannot solve my problems You cannot ease my ...
- Die Alone Do you want to die? Jump off a building Get hit ...
- Sister, Sister Your love will endure with me Forever ...
- Happy Fathers Day - Lord Of Al...
Regardless of who we are, we all have things in common,
no matter the obvious differences. We love, hate, feel sad, feel good, are content and regret. These truths are inescapable and cross all borders of race, color, age, and sex. As I've found out, life isn't always easy, yet there are moments, after the fact, when you can sit back and laugh at the situation.
Contained within,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Mondschein
A Christmas Prayer
God, please turn back, the hands of time
again I call on you
I've neglected my family
turned my back on you too.
Please turn back the clock
To a distant sunrise
The one, which hold my childrens first steps
Where instead of a hangover
Joy can be seen in the tears of my eyes
I'll give you all that I have
For the chance to be there
To read my verse
Kiss away their fears
And show that I care
To be a husband, a lover
And be the best friend
To my childrens mother
I turn to you
Now in my time of pain
For I see that doing it my ...