Matthew Petranovich Poems
- If I Could Change The World If I could change the world, I ...
- A Sick And Twisted Mind In A R... A sick and twisted mind, ...
- Chain Of Broken Memories There's this chain tied to me A ...
- I Don'T Want To Be Just Friend... I don't want to be just ...
- A Dream, A Dream A dream, A dream, another dream. A dream ...
- Falling Into Darkness Is this real? Is this really reality?...
- Admitting Your A Loser Admitting your a loser, easies your ...
Alot of people have been asking for my biography for classes and I haven't been able to reply. So here's everything you need to know. I was born and raised in Ogden, Utah. In fact, I'm still here. I graduated from Washington High School in 2011. My parents were Jehovah's Witnesses, and they had 8 kids. I am the youngest. I am a person who got bullied and teased in school. I don't really stand up ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''I thought the mirror was shattered, then I realized, it was the person inside who was broken.'''Fractured Soul
Comments about Matthew Petranovich
If I Could Change The World
If I could change the world,
I would end suffering,
and bring world peace,
everyone helping eachother out,
instead of fighting shouts.
I would end bias thoughts,
I would make friends
instead of getting shot.
I would end hunger,
I would end getting sick,
I would end greed,
And end the power trip,
I would make everyone speak.
Instead of getting shut out,
The world happy and
no one doubts,
That they ain't worth anything.
No more problems for anyone
to be something,
No more depression,
No one would be ...