Maureen Tan Poems
- The Stalking Pervert Of The 21...
- Shame Of Blame She Claims This constant pain irritatingly so ...
- Flames Of Fire And Ice Burning hot, fiery flames, ...
- Hurt Of Broken Tunes Untold A scales of ascending keys, A ...
- Like A Prayer Is life a mystery? , I can't seem to agree, ...
- Lover's Paradise A Paradise, in my mind, Is the only place ...
- Secrets Hidden Not Heard Gracing through this night, A note...
Single, malaysian chinese, clubber, music enthusiast, loves to feel love more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Maureen Tan
The Stalking Pervert Of The 21st Century
From sundown till sunrise,
he stalks rampantly nonstop,
Many of his roles to disguise,
A king, even of names of cops,
Fetish of degrading mind ego like a mice,
hallucinates high on his dope,
Stirring up unnessasary lies,
Lame excuse to satisfy his disgusting eyes.
Misleading children in guilty acts,
Obsessed that all ladies are his to terrorize,
Thinks his points are lawful facts,
Abuses insect, newborn kitties he thinks is his prize,
Even application software he can hack,
His body odour stench unsanitised.
Racial, inhuman, gender ...