May Namoc Poems
- The Raven And The Crow what is the difference between a ...
- Volleyball blood pumping, adrenaline coursing through my ...
- Cagayan: My City, My Home... To come back to the city, the ...
- Sunshine (Acrostic) sizzling is the heat along the ...
- Come To Me Come to me my love Come when I call You’re my ...
- A Crush I sit there in the corner watching you Thinking ...
- Passion As I close my eyes I see what I truly want I feel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Raven And The Crow
what is the difference
between a raven and a crow?
for one has a more beautiful name
than the other one has to show
has jealousy seeped into the crow
to hate the raven so?
to think of such an evil plan
and sink so very low
To take away all of the things
so quick and so abrupt
and take away the raven's life
it's nothing but corrupt
the raven lies there bleeding
dying by each passing minute
the snow soaks up its dark red blood
before the cold then kills it
triumph reigns inside evil
elated as it might feel
a cold eminates ...