Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Mcanthony C. Nwatu Poems
- ...You Are God Your gratuity to men Is a propensity to ...
- My Nephews And Nieces In my very presence they are ...
- Readers Are Leaders Willing beings non-targeters Ambitious ...
- A Love Not having a love makes me sad and odd. Now i found ...
- The Future I feel pains in my heart when i try to ...
- Parrot To God Give ear to my parrots Eyes to my ...
- God's Existence O yes i've been in his presence As well i've...
Am a dramatist.I love to compose poems but i don't have much experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is the duality of evil and good in everything''That which can be used for evil can as well be used for good. A cutlass can be used to clear grasses and to kill.
''Every mountain can be climbed, just see it as a challenge and not a problem.''Every difficult situation can be defeated if and only if it is perceived as a challenge and not a problem.
''The world is a mystery; to unveil mystery, one has to be mysterious.''To overcome a situation, possess the strength of that situation.
''Every man has a reason, but is it reasonable.''Of course, we should offer explanations for what we do, but is the explanation worth the action it explains?
''When you reject yourself, yourself will reject you''We loose our identity when we reject our nature and become another person
Comments about Mcanthony C. Nwatu
...You Are God
Your gratuity to men
Is a propensity to live.
You are awesome in this place
Are not just words to place
But adoration speaks our heart.
You are the I in me
The endless controversy
Mystery that masterminded the mystery.
The skyscraper on Everest.
The unrest watching the rest,