Md Sabir Hussain
Md Sabir Hussain Poems
- Snatching Moment Nothing to say, no more want be silent and ...
- Sublime Figure Your shadow sways the line that crossed the ...
- Shadow Lines My shadow seek a place, where No tree, no ...
- Theory Of Decomposition Some indelible impact Leaves on the...
- Chahat Ajeeb kashmaksh me uljhe chale jate hai ham Dil na ...
- Melody'scent Skylight stains the sky with its colour. Moon ...
- Nurture Moment A rime of sweet on her lip sliding like dew ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Md Sabir Hussain
Nothing to say, no more want
be silent and chant
my song in my ear
and forget to loos the fear.
Just stay with compliance.
feeling the presence of your
No regret No, come back
Just forget what i said
crushed the ego keep it aside
No deep sorrow nothing malaise.
Put your Thumb with smile
Grab the moment by your hand
No mud no sand.