Megan Reily Poems
- What I Hope I hope you're happy I hope you're proud I hope ...
- Unforgiven I don't forgive you That's all I can say I don't...
- Hopes And Dreams Hopes and Dreams That shatter reality All...
- Notice Me Where am I going? Where have I been? No one ...
- Somthing To Live For A fiery orb Sinks into the ocean Red ...
- 14 Year Old Me 14 year old me Don’t cry They know you They...
- Always You are in my heart always, I can never live without...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What I Hope
I hope you're happy
I hope you're proud
I hope you know how I felt
When you said 'Three's a crowd'
I don't hope you suffer
I don't hope you die
But I hope you know it's your fault
I can no longer fly
I hope you can feel
I hope you can see
I hope you get abandoned
Like you did to me
I hope you know you succeeded
I hope you know you won
I hope you know you broke me
I still can't see the sun
I will leave it at that
Even though there is more
Like all the pain
I have yet to thank you for