Melikhaya Zagagana Poems
- Mistaken Identity I'm not the same person that i use to ...
- Vendors At Heart
- Romance Romance kills so much a part of me i like; romance...
- The Man And The Mirror Every man meets his deceits in the ...
- The Sun Came By Out, bright and brave, It is the sun that ...
- Not For Tears But Smile A smoke of mighty mezz blown away by...
- A Lament For True Heroes Africa! true heroes have all passed,...
Melikhaya Zagagana was born a village boy in Nqabara, Willowvale on the 24th of August 1983 in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. In 1987 he went to Nqabara primary for his early education, due to poor conditions of education at the school, in 1989 his mother took him to Butterworth where he studied at Vulindlela Junior secondary in Msobomvu township. He obtained his Matric at Lamplough high school in Butterworth in 2003.In 2006 he went to Walter Sisulu enrolled in Commercial Practice for a year and dropped-out due to his unaffording nature. subsequently in 2007 he went to Cape Town hoping to change his fortunes where he met his love for writing starting his young vigor for poetry as... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I'm busy living my life as somebody, i don't like to be treated like a nobody.''A forever living soul,1983 south African born aspiring poet, novelist.
I'm not the same person
that i use to be
i have forgotten who i was,
for me nothing works for good
in the world of ordinary dreams
but i know it now
it would have been a journey
of common dreams and same roads, pity
i have overgrown-ed earthly fellows
i know now, we just two mountains
with a distance in-between that
will never be one
i'm sorry but i tried and
i'm sorry that i tried.
I will always remember you,
my friends and broken lovers
it was a cloud of mistaken identity.