Michael Mira Poems
- Point A To Point B I can count the number of steps it takes ...
- Don'T Mind The Shrine I Made F...
- Shattered Glass Windows I can hear him silently ...
- Etcetera Visionaries and poets once looked into the ...
- The Birds Stopped Singing When the clock struck three, the ...
- Deconstructing The Universe Lost in the thicket of my ...
- Plastic Hearts Out on the parking lot is a pile of cheap ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
If you want success, I can show you the way. If you want free handouts, I can show you the door. Nothing in life that's worthwhile comes for free. If you want to depend on the lottery called Fate, the...Michael Mira
Comments about Michael Mira
Point A To Point B
I can count the number of steps
it takes to get from my room
to your door without missing
In a geospatial context
we´re not that far apart,
but the thread that connects
my wrist to yours is a tightrope
we dance on, and baby,
it´s about to break.
The distance between point A and B
can be measured in memories:
Christmas dinner at Carrabba´s;
fogging up my windows in the YMCA
parking lot; laying beneath you beneath
a sprinkler beneath the stars illuminating
the dark winding trail that came to
symbolize our history.