MiKayla Chubb Poems
- Lost Daughter It hurts to loose a daughter. Pain in your ...
- See Me I wish you could see me now. So i could show you i am...
- Look At Me Look at me now. Do you see what i see? i see a ...
- Scars the scars on my wrist arene't regrets. they are ...
- Scars For You See my scars. there for you. Because of the ...
- Hiding Hiding in the shadows. Scared to face the angel of ...
- Wishes wishes are just hopes. you wish everyday that ...
i am a female who loves reading/writing poetry.... :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MiKayla Chubb
wishes are just hopes.
you wish everyday that something is diffrent.
your wishes never come true cause you arent worthy enough.
wishes are just a waste of time.
everyone tells you to just give it up.
you never do.
people wish on stars in the night sky.
they wish when they blow out their candles on there cake.
but they do it cause they think there might be hope in this world.
nothing happens when you wish it.
Truly is a waste of time.