Mill Field Poems
- Gen Friendship Friendship stands the test of time, ...
- Moon Grandmother Moon
- Gen Five Minutes More The Morn dispels the darkling ...
- Moon The Moon Majestic gowned in creamy-gold effulgence, ...
- Gen With Apologies To Shakesp... Whatever be the food of ...
- Refl Who Knows? God is; who knows? God is not; who knows? ...
- Hum Breakfast In Bed? Do not eat crackers or toast in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mill Field
Friendship stands the test of time,
Where-ever the place, whatever the clime.
Friendship is mellow, friendship is strong,
Friendship stands fast during sorrow and song.
Friendship's not dumb, nor yet is it blind,
Acknowledges truth yet strives to be kind.
Friendship is something with feet on the ground,
Be thankful for friendship where-ever it's found.