Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra Poems
- I Lost Her I lost her... I lost her smile, I lost her soft...
- Waiting Regretful Time passed by, Still I stand like ...
- Him Him, the only one I have. resting in my heart, For a ...
- Tomorrow Tomorrow, one word to flinch my mind. Don't let ...
- Butterfly Before I met you The whole world seems so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
I Lost Her
I lost her...
I lost her smile,
I lost her soft glance,
I lost her loving voice,
I lost her gentle touch,
I lost her warmth,
I lost her pride,
I lost her,
I just lost her in every way.
Though I miss her so much, I have lost her a lot.