Biography of Mo...
What are my poems? They're nothing. Next to The Truth, The Bible.
But don't trust my outward appearance: 1 Sam 16: 6-7 'but the LORD looketh on the heart' James 2: 19 'faith without works is dead' James 1: 22 'but be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves'
2 Cor 13: 5 'Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? ' 2 Corinthians 5: 17
'Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.'
(*don't trust my outward Appearance, I too need salvation.)
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Mo...; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- * And Have Not Charity (sp)
- * Not On The Outward Appearance (sp.)
- ...And Have Not Charity, I Am Nothing (s...
- A Good Tree, A Corrupt Tree (Bible)
- A New Creature (Bible)
- A Prayer (obedience)
- A Watchman (Bible)
- All Ye Meek Of The Earth...It may be ye ...
- Am I Really Saved? (spiritual)
- Am I really This Wicked? (spiritual)
- And Have Not Charity, I Am Nothing (spir...
- And In The Remnant Whom The LORD Shall C...
- And what I say unto you I say unto all, ...
- Be not thou therefore ashamed of the tes...
When The LORD Comes
Therefore the LORD, the God of hosts, the LORD, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing.
And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD.
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
As if a man did flee from a lion, and