Mohamed Amer Poems
- La Douleur Exquise It is amazing how love is a sweet ...
- Philharmonic Latent Texture Death and other endeavors Love ...
- The Chronicles Of Cain "Fratricide" As emptiness...
- After All... I renounce you You brought no mirth to my ...
- Rhetorical Question I dreamt my whole life of heaven Where ...
- Altruistic Convenience The sound of silence is louder than ...
- Beyond The Limitations Of Gods I tell you, there will forever...
Born in 1985, Iraq, all my life experienced wars, but the war with guns were the easy one, the mental war was war of my life, that i battle every day, and it made me read poets from the ages of reason and sensibility... when their writing include passion to a cause and that they stood in the face of the crowd.
I stand against the crowd, right or wrong, i will never know the answer for that, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohamed Amer
La Douleur Exquise
It is amazing how love is a sweet absurdity
I know that,
To walk in the land of the forbidden is crazy
But why not be?
A glass of wine could be! ?
You and me
And that misery
It's only daydreaming of otherworldly
Of vague soul and shapeless body
Of someone I think walked by me
Left her perfume over the scattered study
That is covered with the spilled cold coffee
And I found myself smiling, suddenly!
Tell me that love is no absurdity! ! ! ? ?
Lost in the reverie
Of a shapeless beauty!
But it seems La Douleur Exquise, simply!
There is no ...