Biography of MOHAMMAD SKATI
I was born gifted in some fields of learning. My late dad encouraged me too much, my teachers, my friends, and some periodicals and newspapers.I completed my university studies. I loved reading Arabic and English poetry. I am an Arabic-English translator - an interpreter. I experienced life and traveled too many places which helped me shape an optimistic view about people everywhere. I love people everywhere and I feel people in my heart and my mind. I educated myself and experience life. I am happy to write poetry and novels.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Works:
I have English and Arabic books under publication.
- PESSIMISM VERSUS OPTIMISM التشاؤم ضد الت... -new-
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER... -new-
- OUT OF THAT CURRENT AGGRESSION -new-
- LET ME WRITE دعوني اكتب -new-
- The Laws Of Jungle -new-
- THIS WAITING EPIC ملحمة الانتظار هذه -new-
- HIGHLIGHT THIS AGGRESSION -new-
- IS IT OKAY AROUND? -new-
- LAST MONTH -new-
- AN AGREEMENT -new-
- FROM BEHIND OUR WINDOW من خلف نافذتنا -new-
- ANTI-WAR CRIES -new-
- UNDER THEIR FEET تحت اقدامهم -new-
- MY WHOLE SITUATION -new-
- I Am Alone In This World
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- Speech Is Silver Silence Is Gold
- AT SCHOOL -new-
- A DIFFERENT SMILE
- The War's Inevitability and Peace's Inev...
- Like Mother, Like Daughter -# 2
- My Classroom
- THE PRETTY DAFFODILS
- THE CITY OF PEACE
- The Days Of Childhood
- A Dream In A Pretty World
- O MY LORD! O MY LORD!
A Good Luck
I was born with a bad luck! I was not born with a good luck! A good luck never was on my side, but a bad luck and sinister was always on my side. A golden spoon never was in my mouth.