momodou jarju Poems
- Innocent Boy Called me timid boy But am not a toy To play ...
- Man Propose, God Dispose My ego intend To climb forth the ...
- The Rain Came In an evening breeze ere the rain came Stood ...
- The Legendary THE LEGENDARY A great legend he WAS I'm yet ...
- Echoes Of Reflection Time when playing soccer was my ...
- A Letter To A Wrong Woman Do look up to yourself And forgive...
- Who Are They They don't learn Even when they stumble Would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never give it up in life, keep patience for Patience deeds pays a pinnacle of success.''to he or she who give it up easily in life in terms of difficulties.
Comments about momodou jarju
Called me timid boy
But am not a toy
To play with in joy
Due to am coy
Breed up without mother's tang
Sure of her day to day hang
Encounter restless pang
Doors I called upon bang
My soft heart lying lazy
See my peers go hard crazy
Like mice very buzy
In the night feeling eazy
My wit web with daydreams
Bucketful thoughts could full streams
Queue in my mind as if teams
Playing hard scourging my self-esteem
Am engulf to yesterday's story
Incarnated in my memory
The snow's theory
Baptizing the sun's glory
Inscribing in ...