Biography of MoonBee Canady
I Love The Beautifully Written and Beautifully Spoken Word... Poetry is The Art of Communicating in The Form of Gentleness, or the Power To Heart-Touch Another Soul... So, To Be A Poet, Is To Be Brave and Bold, to Share A part of Your Being... And Honest and Caring Enough To Allow Another To Touch Oneself... Poetry, can be Both Intricate enough to satisfy the most philosophical of souls and yet simple enough to appeal to the child/wonderment in all of us...
- ' Masculine Majesty... '
- ' Ride On The Wind... Forever.. '
- ' A Woman Wrought By GOD... '
- ' A Broken Heart Cannot Be Hid... '
- ' A Call To Big Brothers & Big Sisters.....
- ' A Calling From GOD... '
- ' A Divine Dessert... ' (A Tasty Senryu...
- ' A Heart On Fire... '
- ' A Lasting Impression... '
- ' A Loving Embrace - The Almighty's Arms...
- ' A Man And His Woman... '
- ' A Posy, Today... '
- ' A Rainbow - Mist
- ' A Redwood Tree... '
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...
' I Had To Mention... '
I Had to Mention That I Know You…
I Had to Mention Your Name
I Have to Mention Things About You…
… Over and Over Again…
I Want Any Reader to Take Note…
In Any Poem; In Every Book…
In any Words, That I Have Wrote;
Spoke, or Terms of Talk (or Tirade) Took…