» Click to list general statistics » OR, select a date :
1) The 'anything goes' need of elected officials to fund their re-election campaigns with big business money, bringing the possibility of 'influence peddling.'
2) The obsolete inability of Federal jurors to supervise and regulate state agencies that broker the well-being of their people.
3) The meddling of private interest in such agencies, opening the door for corruption.
read more >>
- Hits: Number of visitors who read the poem on the given date.
- Posts: Number of visitors who posted the poem to a friend (via e-mail) on the given date.
- Dates that have "0" hits may not be shown on the list.