Munnan Misra (Allahabad, U.P., India)
Munindra (Munnan) Misra is the youngest son of Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra, Advocate General, U.P., India. His schooling was at Welham Boy's School and The Doon School, Dehra Dun, India.
He started writing poems in 1970 - subsequent to the demise of his Mother, Smt. Gayatri Devi.
The four divisions herein have a time-frame – clearly depicting his thinking during each period of his life:
1970 - 2007
1. Love & Strength - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/poems-by-munnan-misra/
2. Humanity & Peace - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/humanity-peace/
3. War, Peace & Action - http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 1.01 My Prayer
- 1.02 My Father
- 1.03 Smoke
- 1.04 Silent Death
- 1.05 Labour Of Great Be Shared - Not The...
- 1.06 Little By Little Does The Trick
- 1.07 A Step Ahead Is A Leap Ahead
- 1.08 Appearances Are Deceptive
- 1.09 Dig Evil At The Seed Or It Will Dig...
- 1.10 Helping Hands
- 1.11 Childhood's Dream
- 1.12 A Fairy's Tale
- 1.13 Love Thy Neighbour As Thy Self
- 1.14 One Dead - The Other Born